Sunday, February 13, 2022

Moving On: Week One

 Starting My Portfolio Project

This week marked the beginning of the Cambridge Portfolio Project! Am I nervous? A tad bit. Is it going to be an easy journey? Probably not. Am I going to enjoy doing it? Most definitely!
When first gifted this project, it overwhelmed me, 
so I broke it down into digestible pieces:

  • Research and Decision-making
  • Storyboard and Planning
  • Editing and Post-Production
  • Blogging (Of Course)
  • Creative Critical Reflection

If I utilize my class time wisely, it won't add too much to my plate. Hoorah! I decided to work with a partner, so I don't go entirely insane. Hannah's creative juices fuel mine. We are leaning heavily toward a drama movie opening with an indirect moral embedded into it. Do we know what that underlying meaning will be? Not quite. We want to pick a topic we know and completely immerse ourselves in, so we are still brainstorming. I watched a few drama film openers, and it's refreshing to know that there are many approaches to take. Hannah and I decided to solidify our ideas by Wednesday (February 16th) to ensure we don't go off track too early. I am nervous but ready to embrace this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creative Critical Reflection

 Week Nine: The End is Near This is not my baby, but this video encapsulates me! You can also rewatch the opening here if you would like :) ...