Sunday, March 13, 2022

A Pessimistic Mess

Week Five: Storyboarding and Scheduling

Since our opening is mostly in one location, we cannot film at school, so Hannah and I might have mundane blogs until we do. Call me a pessimist, but I already see some problems with filming. 

I made a list:

  • Availability
  • Weather
  • Camera Movement
  • Spring Break
  • Bikes
Everyone is going out of town for spring break. How dare they! I know Keira won't be able to film since she is on vacation. So, we have to find a new assistant. Gianna Gomez has to film her AICE Media project, so Friday may not work. It is tricky scheduling around so many factors. Additionally, CAMERA MOVEMENT. We will film on our iPhones, which I don't love because the quality can be poor, and the video's usually come out shaky. I plan on asking our AICE Media teacher to check out either a stabilizer or a tripod, and if worst comes to worst, maybe borrow a camera? We also need bikes. Even though Hannah and I are teenagers, we don't have bikes. Worst case scenario, we change the bike scene to a car scene, but I hope we can borrow bikes from someone. Thanks for peaking inside my mind post-story board. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creative Critical Reflection

 Week Nine: The End is Near This is not my baby, but this video encapsulates me! You can also rewatch the opening here if you would like :) ...