Saturday, March 19, 2022

I Am Upset

Week Six: Under Pressure

Why does everything have to be so complicated? Were we supposed to film two days ago? Yes. Did we? No. Why? Gianna, our lead actress, had to film her AICE Media Project. Believe me. We tried to find backups, but you want to hear something comical. There was a high school states thespians festival this weekend. So, all the drama nerds (I am one, so I can say it) were gone, Hannah had no friends, and all my friends were at the festival. And any other people we could find out of desperation were on vacation. The good news is, Gianna is coming back next Friday, March 25th, so we are filming on March 26th. I promise. We literally cannot change that. We need to film, or we will get nowhere.  

March 26th we film, there's no changing that. We film it all. It shouldn't take too long since we have our storyboard, and then we begin editing and choosing the fonts and fine details. I am not too stressed... yet. Obviously, not being able to film was a bummer but we TRIED EVERYTHING. On that note, see you tomorrow. I am starting to think of fonts and editing tricks, so I will let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creative Critical Reflection

 Week Nine: The End is Near This is not my baby, but this video encapsulates me! You can also rewatch the opening here if you would like :) ...