Sunday, March 27, 2022

Production Day Part 2

Week Seven: It's Coming Together

Happy Sunday! As I promised yesterday, let me talk about the bike scene/nature scenes. Hannah and I didn't have bikes, but Gomez did, so we took a little trip to Gomez's house and filmed there. We needed four people for this process. Hannah to film, Gomez to play Sami, Me to play Maxx, and Gomez's mother, Dawn, drive a car forward. We stayed safe, guys, I promise! Hannah sat in the vehicle's trunk with the trunk open. As the car moved forward, so did Gomez and me.


Hannah safe in the car, waiting to film.


The bike scene! YAY!

The bike scene took a few tries. There were cars in the way and people driving by, but once we got a good take, we were satisfied. Then, we filmed the running in the house scene, which didn't take long, but we wanted a few of the same shots just in case. As you can see, I hate continuity errors. And then we filmed some nature shots. 


Hannah and nature shots!

And that was the second half of the production process! It took around three hours and then we got lunch. Now, we edit. We will compile a few REALLY rough drafts and go from there. Talk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creative Critical Reflection

 Week Nine: The End is Near This is not my baby, but this video encapsulates me! You can also rewatch the opening here if you would like :) ...