Friday, April 1, 2022

CCR Crazy, Again

Week Eight: Time Crunch

I honestly am more excited to film my creative, critical reflection than I was my film opening... oops. I don't want my CCR to be rigid or me staring at a camera answering four questions. I would like the information to come out naturally and allow each question to flow into the next. I plan on doing one take in front of the camera but then add inserts of me doing funny tasks that correlate back to my question. I also plan on including examples from the coming-of-age openings I watched and screenshots of data I found within my research. Both of these will be overlapped by my narration. The CCR doesn't seem too complicated: basic editing, personality, and information that I already wrote about in my blog or notes. 




My CCR notes. Yes, I handwrite my notes because I am a nerd. As I took notes, I wrote down what applied to my project. 
For example, question four asks how technology was integrated into our project. I quickly jotted down a few: Blogger, Adobe Premier, Google Docs, and Canva. 

The Four Questions Outline

1. How does your product use or challenge conventions, and how does it represent social groups or issues?

  • Coming of Age Conventions (Research Necessary)
  • Representation 
    • Costume:
      Sami and Maxx - Grunge
    • Setting:
      Nature and Suburban 
    • Groups:
      Teenagers and LGBTQIA+ youth
  • Challenged and Unchallenged Conventions 


2. How does your project engage with audiences, and how would it be distributed as a real media text?

  • Discuss Target Audience (Research Necessary)
    • Does the age of the characters matter?
    • Does the costume of the characters matter?
    • In short, were choices made that target your audience?
  • Distribution
    • Based on the Coming-of-Age genre, how would you distribute it to your target audience?
      • Youtube, TikTok, Twitter, etc. 
      • Film Festivals (Research Specific Ones)
        • Genre Based Festival?
        • Student Admission?
      • Pop Up Event?


3. How did your production skills develop throughout this project?

  • Discuss Research and Planning (Refer to Blog Post)
  • Discuss Obstacles (Refer to Blog Posts)
  • Discuss Modifications (Refer to Blog Posts)

4. How did you integrate technologies - software, hardware, and online - in this project?

(Discuss any technological obstacles)

  • Adobe Font
  • Adobe Premiere
  • Adobe After Effects
  • Blogger
  • Google Docs
  • iMessage for Communication 
  • Canva



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creative Critical Reflection

 Week Nine: The End is Near This is not my baby, but this video encapsulates me! You can also rewatch the opening here if you would like :) ...