Saturday, April 2, 2022

What We Changed... Sorry

Week Nine: The End is Near
The end is so close I can almost taste it. Am I stressed? A tad. Not that I want this project to be over with, but it has been time-consuming, and I am exhausted. The marvelous thing about procrastination is that your deadline likes to creep up on you and stab you in the chest. April. Fourth. 11:59 PM. I am on the brink of tears. Editing has come along nicely, besides Hannah's laptop crashing every time we exported it. Hannah started petting her computer just to make it work. I will give you guys a quick little sneak peek. 


Oh, yeah! We moved the title from the end to the beginning. Our intro now seems more like an intro and less like a short film. It looks nicer here too. Also, look how beautiful the font title is :)
SHOUTOUT TO ADOBE FONTS!

One aspect we did keep was the music, but BOY, is it brutal to find decent royalty-free music. It simply does not feel the same as songs we are accustomed to. Hannah sent me one audio to see if I would like it, and I peed my pants. It was horrible. Hannah knows this, by the way. She, too, agreed that it was gross. 

It sounds like a Disney Channel Original Movie Intro


Disgusting.

Literally, spot the difference. 

Our new audio is MUCH better and actually matches our movie's mood/tone, but I am not going to show it to you because it isn't time yet (Yup, I am that type of person). It is crazy how credits and music can tie an opening together. I am relatively confident with the final product, but Hannah and I wonder if the end needs tweaking, so it may not be TOO final. We might add a quick narration -- something along the lines of "The world likes to lock people in closets, but I decided to choose happiness. I chose her. But I haven't told her." Too cheesy? Maybe. That's what we are afraid of. 

Creative Critical Reflection

I am going to be transparent with you all. I created the script for the CCR, but I am dreading filming and editing. I don't know why. I think I am procrastinating, but also I know that this is the last THING to do, which means a grade will soon follow. I have grade anxiety. Anyways, IF YOU LOOK RIGHT. That is proof of the script being done!


It's Complicated movie opening coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creative Critical Reflection

 Week Nine: The End is Near This is not my baby, but this video encapsulates me! You can also rewatch the opening here if you would like :) ...