Friday, March 11, 2022

Its Been a Long Week

 Week Five: Storyboard and Scheduling

The number of times Hannah and I have changed our minds about film opening is insane. I am sorry. We went from this long Miami-montage idea to a park setting to our current vision. This week, I have also been playing Anita in West Side Story, hence my lack of blogs. Again, I am sorry. Here is our current idea: it still follows the same premise I mentioned last week, except we converted it to a film opening. The film opens, establishing a nature setting, then two girls ride their bikes, arrive home, hang out in their room, and end up on the bed together. 


Here is the outline! I am almost certain that we aren't going to change our minds again.
(This may be a lie)

Second-order of business. Filming. Goodness. There are a few minor scheduling issues. March 21st-27th is spring break, and Hannah isn't available Tuesdays or Wednesdays. Luckily, we have an early release on March 17th and a day off on March 18th, so we plan to film those days and edit over break. Because I am going to be acting in the opening, we are calling on a friend to help us with transportation and props.

OUR CREW:

Hannah Ackermann - Cinematographer 
Gianna Schultz - Actress [Maxx]
Gianna Gomez - Actress [Sami]
Keira Hochberg - Assistant to Cinematographer 

OUR DATES: (Tentative)

March 17th - Film
March 18th - Film
March 21st to 27th  - Edit




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Creative Critical Reflection

 Week Nine: The End is Near This is not my baby, but this video encapsulates me! You can also rewatch the opening here if you would like :) ...